We are looking to hire a new senior Android mobile app developer that would help our team in getting revenge on the spammers and telemarketers.
If you want to help us fight the good fight, please apply here.
I'm happy to announce that we're expanding our mobile team here at Teltech and this time we're searching for a senior Android mobile app developer that would help our team in getting revenge on the spammers and telemarketers.
This is your chance to join a dynamic environment where you get to hone your software development skills alongside other experienced and passionate developers. At TelTech, we make software that is used by oodles of people around the globe, and every team member is crucial to our success in making our customers happy. We've been doing this since 2008 when we published one of the first 100 iPhone apps EVER!
We pride ourselves in our relaxed, flexible culture, where you are treated like a member of the family. We have an inspiring building, perks like free food and games, and, most importantly, good people who are always looking to have fun. We strive to provide a place where you will happily balance your work with the rest of your life for years to come.
If you're the kind of person who thinks outside the box to solve hard technical challenges, loves learning new things, loves sharing what you know, and is passionate about making great software, this could be the place for you!
Using cutting-edge technologies, you will:
- Improve our existing and launch new mobile apps for Android.
- Contribute to our Web APIs for products and services.
- Quickly prototype new ideas for market and user evaluation.
- Mentor others to improve their mobile and general software development skills.
We look for those who don't let themselves be pigeonholed into a specific list of functions and are willing to help out wherever there is a need.
Here's what we expect you have:
- 4+ years of Android experience developing consumer-facing apps
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the latest versions of Android
- Experience in taking a design file (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop) and bringing it to life on Android
- Experience using Web RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps
- A positive, 'get stuff done' attitude and passion for learning and making great apps
If on top of the above traits, you also have one of these, it's a plus for you:
- Experience with telecommunications technologies such as SIP, VoIP, IVR, etc.
- Experience with using Kotlin
- Microservices and/or socket communications experience
- Experience with using Protocol buffers
- UI test automation experience, including TDD
- UI/UX design sense
What about iOS!?
If you're intrigued by the problems, we're solving and would like to help out, but you're 'only' focused on iOS fret not. Even though we're not actively looking, we're always open to establishing a connection.
So, feel free to reach out to me in either case.
Where do I sign up?
You can send your resume to my email, or via this link.