I'm an engineer at heart and a jack of all trades kind of guy.
For those who care about titles, I hold a masters degree in computing from FER (and a black belt in karate, but that's another story...).
For the last handful of years, I've been working at TelTech where we make innovative communications apps. Over the years I grew my team (40+ now) and am currently serving as a VP of Engineering responsible for our Mobile, Backend, Telco, Data, and QA departments.
With my friend Shawn Milochik, we record a DevThink podcast, where we discuss ideas and practices that worked for us in our software development journey so far. We’re also discussing the topics that we’re currently exploring and learning about.
For a very long time, I was passionate about the Ionic framework and am still in the top answerers on StackOverflow in Ionic framework. I wrote a book about Ionic framework which you can get for free on Leanpub: Ionic framework - step by step from idea through prototyping to the app stores.
Other technical writing:
- wrote a book Getting MEAN with MEMEs
- was a technical reviewer for a book Deploying Node published by Packt
- was a technical reviewer for a book Getting started with Ionic published by Packt
- After writing 300 posts, this is why I think you should start blogging too
- The math behind reading 30 books per year
- How to 'make it' as a remote developer?
- If you want to improve, read these books
- Git branching done right with Gitflow & improving code quality with code reviews